What data do I collect?
I collect the following personal data:
- Name (yours and that of your child taking lessons)
- Phone number
- Date of birth (for people 21 years or younger)
- Email address
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Contact me for information of my services
- Book lessons or rent an instrument with me.
- Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
I may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Colleagues of mine suggesting you being interested in lessons with or coaching by me.
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so I can:
- Process the invoices.
- Email or text you about changes of lessons or events I organize.
Your data will never be shared with third parties, except when needed in the deal we made or when needed by law (f.e. when the tax service asks).
If you agree, I will share your data only with colleagues who inform about certain level musicians they are looking for, so that they may contact you. I will only do so when I think you might be interested, for example with orchestras or chamber music ensembles.
How and how long do I store your data?
Your data will be stored on my computer only.
I will keep your data for the period of our contract or as long as you are having lessons with me. Once this time period has expired or you have stopped taking lessons, I will delete your data after the retention period set by law. At the moment this is 7 years.
My accountant has access to my accountancy and invoices and might therefore see your name, address and the amount you paid.